The complete list of models (figures)
The models are categorized by Societal System Standard. The categories are presented after the following instructions.
Remember to use the search function below to find images with relevant tags in their filename.
How to navigate when using the image slideshow:
- The filename of each model is named correctly, categorically, from left to right, according to its associated concepts and placement in its associated standard.
- – Click the large letter “i” in the bottom left corner to show/hide the filename and figure description (if the figure has a description).
- – Use the down carrot “v” in the center bottom of the screen to show/hide the horizontal list of images.
Download the original files:
- The original model files can be accessed from the Auravana Project’s GitHub repository: https://github.com/TrvsGrant/Auravana-Project-Societal-Standard
- To download the models, go to the ‘Code’ button on the repository and download a zipped file of the project. The models are located under the top-level folder “standards-models”.
Search all models using the search box below and show a gallery of results:
- The search box below may be used to search all standards associated models. Because all models are named according to their topic(s) and placement in a standard, this search function can find models related to specific topics or placement in the standards.
- The search accepts boolean. Use quotes to find exact matches; for example, “model-decision-system” or “model-social”.
- ! Do not use the search box above (directly under the webpage’s top navigation links), because it does not search the models !
- >> Alternatively, get search results in a list view (separate search webpage).
- The galleries are sorted by date created, with the most recently added models appearing first.
- All models are available in English.
- Some models are available in Portugues.
Please be patient for the images to load; some of the galleries have hundreds of images. All six galleries combined total over 1800 figures.